Our Conservative Association is guided by the following objectives set out in our constitution:
- Supporting and promoting the principles, objectives and policies of the Party and maintaining an effective Association for that purpose.
- Providing organizational and financial support to the Party’s candidate or Member of Parliament in our Riding.
- Raising money and maintaining a fund to support the Association and assist candidates.
- Actively identifying potential supporters and recruiting new members.
- Encouraging the participation and recruitment of youth.
Our volunteer Board of Directors represents our Conservative Association with the goal of continued representation for the Conservative Party of Canada in our riding. We receive our mandate from the membership and are elected by the membership at the annual AGM to achieve the objectives of the Association.
The work of the board is accomplished by the various committees of the Board. If you are interested in serving in this way, please contact us here.